Force-Matic pressure control system
The new Bolzoni-Auramo Force-Matic generation 4, is an innovative, fully automatic mechanical, pressure controlled system designed specifically for clamp equipped forklifts. Force-Matic is an effective system designed to prevent over clamping when handling paper rolls but can also be used with other clamps.
Force-Matic optimises clamping force with a preset clamping factor by adjusting the clamping force according to the load weight. The valve works basically as a mechanical calculator which continuously adjusts the clamping pressure as a function of load weight.
Force-Matic main features:
- Effective pressure control device.
- Prevent paper roll deformation by adjusting the clamping pressure according to the roll's weight.
- Fully mechanical, no electrical connections required.
- Fully enclosed
- Heavy duty aluminium construction.
- Built around standard hydraulic components for easy service.
- Wide adjustability range to be used to most truck clamp combinations.
- Can be installed on Bolzoni-Auramo clamps.
- Easy installation
- Minimum maintenance.