Model: TZ 16 B6X
Description: Quick Fit Push Pull
Capacity: 1600 Kg @ 600 mm LC
Platen Size: 380 x 1220 mm
Platen Out to Out: 994 mm
Push Plate: 1000 x 1,010 mm
Effective thickness: 195 mm
Min Carriage Width: 855 mm
Centre of Gravity (Hor): 240 mm
Centre of Gravity (Vert): 295 mm
Weight: 350 kg
Hydraulics: 1 hydraulic function
Mounting: ISO 2328 - 2A
Features and Benefits
- Wide windows in the push plate and gripper jaw allows for excellent visibility in both retracted and extended positions when clamping the slip-sheet.
- 4 degrees tilting faceplate, when fully extended, helps prevent any damage to the product.
- Gripper jaw is actuated by two cylinders, assuring a perfect force distribution on the clamping bar to help prevent any damage to the slip sheet.
- Hydraulic system protected with steel cover and plastic wire wrapping.
- Pressure relief valve guarantees structure and load protection.
- The vertical position of the pad is adjustable should the pad become worn or damaged, resulting in less maintenance costs.
- Rubber-surfaced gripper bar for better slip sheet clamping.
- Pantograph actuated by two cylinders for better distribution of pushing and pulling forces.
- Grease fittings in pantograph mechanism group.
- Platens manufactured in high tensile steel, for stronger and thinner structure.
- Chamfered platen corners prevent tears in the slip sheet and damage to the product.
- Noiseless handling due to design optimization and end stroke shock absorber.